Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Pictures - Cupcakes & Muffins


I have been on a cooking binge lately.  Do not ask me why ~ as I could not tell you what has possessed me. Anyway, cupcakes, muffins, soup, casseroles, beef pot pie. Hmmm. I made chocolate cupcakes, from scratch, then I did not have powdered sugar for the butter cream icing.  No problem.  I will just make the seven minute icing.  I cannot believe it myself.  Anyway, no problem, it turned out great.  Here are the pictures:


Well, I guess you can see by the picture on the right that I broke my New Year's Resolution about buying coffee.  Here I am Seattle Drip last night.  They were open and yes I did stop. What is life with out a little coffee?

 Skyline last night while waiting for my coffee. The colors were interesting. 
I made pumpkin muffins this morning for breakfast. They turned out really good. I may have to make another batch of those. The recipe was straight out of my old Betty Crocker's Cookbook.  Those old fashioned recipes are the best and they very seldom call for ingredients that you do not already have.





Here is the recipe from the book:





Pumpkin Muffins

Breakfast is served.


No comments:

Post a Comment