Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby Birds and Butterflies

I have a bird's nest inside my wreath hanging on the front door.  The little birds are learning to fly; however, still no pictures.  While I was trying to snap pictures of the birds, I caught some butterflies in action.  Here are some pictures.
Also, too funny grandson son #2 story.  I sent Owen, 6 years old,  a book ordered direct from Amazon. Of course, I selected the book based on the age appropriate rating on Amazon, without actually seeing the book. The book was award winning and had lots of stars on the reviews.
Well, in recent phone conversation with Owen, I asked him did he receive the book, and if so, did he like it.  Yes, he received the book; however, here is his review:  "Mawmaw, it has too many words in it, and the words are too long."   Hahaha.  I guess I will have to work on that book selection process.


Interesting Color on this butterfly

Butterfly Convention???


RIP 
LAUREN BACALL

"JUST PUT YOUR LIPS TOGETHER AND BLOW"

ROBIN WILLIAMS

"GOOOOOOOD MORNING, VIETNAM"




No comments:

Post a Comment